Saturday, April 19, 2014

OFFICIAL WIFE: Pre-Pascha

Churchies are busy this time of year. There's all sorts of services that seem quite important, and everyone who's anyone wants to be there.

Me, on the other hand...

Well...

Here I am.

Prior to the house blessing I take a day off to get my house clean. At Easter my house just ends up clean. If you don't go to an Orthodox church and your husband does, you end up mostly alone right before Easter.... Cleaning's as good as anything to do.

By contrast, Easter is quite a party!!

Love and Pork Dumplin's (next week),





A Lady-in-Waiting (for her husband)

PS: I just got a chocolate bunny from my mother-in-law with the lemony Easter pound cake baked in a coffee can! This has to go in the basket. I can't remember the last time I had a chocolate bunny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment